Xtrig Triple Clamp Set Honda CRF250 14-20 CRF450 13-20 (Red)
DOES NOT INCLUDE HANDLEBAR MOUNTS - SOLD SEPARATELY
The advantages of the XTRIG triple clamp
- The X-CLAMP system lets you adjust the offset.
- Displays the current offset setting.
- Handlebar is mounted with PHDS or Fix-System.
- Precise alignment of the fork tube.
- Stiffness of the steering stem is perfectly tuned to the respective motorcycle model.
- Steering-head bearing is already mounted on the shaft tube.
- Special fork slot and clamping for precise fork operation.
- Precise clamping with special screws for low torque.
- Serial attachments can be mounted without auxiliary material.
- System flexibility adapted to the fork.
- Anodized in the technical factory look
Following the market launch of the XTRIG PHDS kit, XTRIG Racing Technology has put a complete triple clamp with offset adjustment on the market.
The PHDS kit includes an upper triple fork and the PHDS (Progressive Handlebar Dampening System) handlebar mount. This kit allows the driver to mount the handlebar in 12 different positions. In addition, the handlebar is held in place with the patented PHDS handlebar clamp. It absorbs engine and chassis vibrations, decreasing forearm fatigue. The system also dampens acting forces on the handlebar in a horizontal and vertical direction, affording the driver a less strenuous ride.
The production of triple clamps for renowned manufacturers allowed XTRIG Racing Technology to gather years of racing experience and to develop triple clamps for all MX bikes.
Our triple clamps are developed, designed and produced in the company. The result speaks for itself. The details of the triple clamp, cut from high-quality aluminium, are impressive. Special test stands were developed to ensure a secure clamping and precise fork guidance, guaranteeing that fork performance is distinctly superior to the production triple clamp. Driving situations are simulated with the aid of the test stand, delivering comparisons with the serial triple clamp. This allows XTRIG to design a triple clamp that will give the pilot a proactive driving advantage.